Vicsport has a number of memberships available for any sporting organisation or person who has an interest in sport and active recreation in Victoria Local Councils, State Sporting Organisations, Disability Sporting Organisations, individuals or businesses can seek a membership at Vicsport.
Why Become a member of Vicsport
A membership with Vicsport has the following associated benefits:
- Be an active part of the peak body for sport and active recreation in Victoria
- Receive updates on industry news and events through regular communications, such as our monthly e-newsletter Sportsview
- Be represented on key issues affecting sport and active recreation at a local, state and national level
- Be part of a community that works towards creating positive change in the development of sport and active recreation in Victoria
- Network and build relationships and partnerships with professionals in the Victorian sporting community
- Take part in workshops, industry forums and events focusing on professional development
- Access to up-to-date resources, information, guidelines and industry research on trends in the sporting industry
- Have an influence and in the direction of Vicsport and take part in the voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
The Vicsport organisational membership assists you in developing the capacity and capability of your organisation to ensure that you can meet the changing needs of your sport and its participants.
If you are currently working/looking to work in the sports industry or are a student, an individual membership is the perfect vehicle to enhance your professional network.