Media Release | 28 March 2017
Vicsport today has announced the 2016 Victorian Sport Awards evening will be broadcast live on Thursday evening from the Melbourne Convention Centre to mobile phones, tablets and personal computers starting at 7.00pm.
Ms Foster said the live broadcast is designed to provide an opportunity for team members, families and supporters to participate in the 2016 Victorian Sport Awards no matter where they are located.
People can book their seat and get a reminder of when the broadcast will start here: vicsport.com.au
For the full Finalists List Click Here
Ron Smith, Media Communications, Vicsport - Mobile: 0417 329 201
2016 Victorian Sports Awards
- Victorian Community Coach of the Year
- Victorian Official of the Year
- Victorian Community Official of the Year
- Victorian Sports Administrator of the Year
- Victorian Young Volunteer of the Year
- Victorian Young Athlete of the Year
- Victorian Masters Sport Award
- Victorian Local Government Initiative of the Year
- Victorian Outdoor / Active Recreation Initiative of the Year
- Victorian Sport Development Initiative of the Year - Full & Associate Member
- Victorian Team of the Year
- Victorian Young Team of the Year
- Victorian Community Sporting Club of the Year
- Victorian Community Sporting Event of the Year
- Service to Victorian Community Sport & Recreation
- Outstanding Contribution to Sport
- Victorian Male Athlete of the Year
- Victorian Female Athlete of the Year
Victorian Sport Awards 6.00pm Thursday 30 March 2017
Melbourne Convention Centre
You may also be interested in...
Finalists announced for 2018 Victorian Sport Awards
MEDIA RELEASE: Celebrating elite to grass roots sport in Victoria.
School Sport Victoria - Dressed to look the part
School Sport Victoria (SSV) is the peak body for School Sport in Victoria
And the winner is: women and social sports
The first round of VicHealth’s new-look Active Club Grants will offer more sport opportunities for women and girls, and social or modified sport programs across the state, through $400,000 in funding to get people moving in fun, flexible and social environments.